Nader GARIBAN is the founder and principal of Countax Financial Group, a name which reflects the three businesses he has successfully established. Nader joined the world of finance and accounting in 2000 when he started his first job as an assistant accountant following completion of his accounting degree. After gaining valuable experience working in several accounting firms and completing more qualifications, Nader set up the accounting firm Countax CPAs in 2004.
“I am really passionate about my job and look forward to coming to work every day to assist our clients with their financial or tax issues. I believe that in today’s complex financial world, we should not only be able to assist clients with their initial needs but also provide them with comprehensive and holistic financial services under one roof,” Nader maintains. With this vision in mind, in 2010 Nader completed further qualifications to become licensed mortgage broker and thereafter established Countax Finance.
“I am a big fan of saving time and money for our clients. Whether busy with their job and day to day life or perhaps even retired, they want professional accounting and financial advice,’ Nader explains. So in 2014, I set up Countax Financial Planning to take care of financial planning services of our clients. Nader’s qualifications and years of experience now allow him to offer services in accounting, taxation, and finance and mortgage broking as well as SMSF and financial planning.
– Fellow CPA member of CPA Australia;
– Fellow IPA member of Institute of Public Accountants;
– Chartered Accountant and member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand;
– Registered Tax Agent;
– Member of SMSF Association;
– Diploma of Finance/Mortgage Broking Management;
– Licensed mortgage broker and member of Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA);
– Diploma of Financial Planning (RG 146);
– Financial planner and authorised representative of Politis Investment Strategies (Licensee);
– ASIC Agent
– Justice of the Peace.
Nader is proudly assisted by a team of professional and experienced staff.
Outside of his work, Nader spends most of his time with his family. Nader also loves to dine out with his wife, read history books, play chess, and follow the crazy world of politics.